Monday, December 1, 2008

More of Mommie Pie!

Hi y'all! I will use this site for mom's photos and stories that comes with it. I hope you guys will enjoy it!

Here is a picture to start with...


This was taken in May 2008...I graduated with my Masters in Social Work! When we found out mom had lung cancer, it was at the end of my first year of grad school and mom made it her goal to go to my graduation the following year, which she did. I was SO happy to have my family there, especially mom! Now she can rest knowing her baby girl has her MSW and will eventually find a good paying job (well...once the economy improves, that is...ha!)
I happen to have videos of mom from this summer...I am SO thankful I decided to record her for fun, inspired by Doug, actually! Doug was away in Wyoming for a few months and I thought it'd be neat to send him videos of mom...I ended up making three cute videos of her being her own cute self! Warning -- it may make you teary, cuz it did for me.

I can't remember what she said/sang in the videos but just watch how mom's face lights up when she smiles and laughs...that's how I will always always always remember her.

Much love!

2 comments:

krissyj said...

This is that way that I will always remember Mom....with her bright smile and all of her laughter.....Kristy

Anonymous said...

Noellaaaaa - you are so cute. I love saying Noellaaa - someone started that nickname at Rockwell. What a smiling face you are in the videos! I love it - and I love you...Vickie