Thanks to John & Deb Corey, I got these pictures of mom that made me laugh! When I was growing up, mom and I would go to the annual House Ear Institute (HEI) family camp weekend in Malibu, where we would hang out with families with children who have the cochlear implant like I do. The Coreys were practically neighbors though...they lived in the same area we did and we hung out with them often over the years. Kristen is like a baby sister to me, probably because she's younger than me by a few years and I think I was supposed to be an older sister anyway (sorry Larry!), but what was really wonderful about our friendship with this family is there was a lot of support between us, especially when it comes to *ahem* raising deaf girls with cochlear implants! *wink* I love the Coreys...thank you for many wonderful memories, especially the awesome parties at your beautiful house!

(Kristen - blame your parents for sending me this one...the glasses are hilarious, seriously!)
Like J&D said, mom definitely rocked the purple clown hair! *hehe* One thing I don't understand about this picture is
why was I a mouse when everyone else was a clown?! Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment